2.6K views

Update by user Aug 01, 2013

COSS and STEi are fraud institutions.They were keeping silent for some times in fear.

Now they have again started to run their *** stories back by cheating students.

Guys beware about them....Thank you to all

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2013

I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent Rohan Rubera and his team is owning a private agency called COSS located in India, Sri Lanka and now Malaysia. They talk fraud and cheat students and Educational agents.

Usually when there is 3 months studies and when they promise 6 months paid internship, there are many students who are not getting it. They are returning to their country hopeless paying 5500 $ + for nothing.

These people are also cheating lot of agents and not paying their commission payment for last year and this year. They have lot their good agents and now posting scam on Face book to get new agents and students. Lot of agents and students have been cheated with app fee and commission and they had to pay from their own pockets to find some other options.

Please AGENTS and STUDENTS, be aware of them do not fall to their false promise.

Had an Experience with COSS and STEI?

Comments

Galkissa, Western Province, Sri Lanka #749487

Hey..Last week i saw one of their advertisements on the newspaper so I too did call up onto one of the numbers listed in it.And as a lady speaks about the 'Course' that they intend to provide their students,I was very much interested in it.So once i inquired her for further more details,she said she'll refer me to their so called 'MD Sir'..So since then everyday I've been calling her as I didn't get a proper response..and always the reply was "Can i call you in 5 min?".

So i knew that something fishy was going on,so I still did call their other branch.What i got to know is that the ones who spoke on the phone didn't know a clue about what I was asking for. So my point was proven correct.Its simply FRAUD!!

PLS BE AWARE OF THESE Bi*****!!!:( :eek :eek

STEi COSS Cheaterss............... :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

HardeepSingh

There are cheating students. Soon their Edu trust will be cancel and they need to be behind the bars. :eek :eek :eek

Yes now they are making lot of spam post online. Rohan Rubera sucks. :p

Money suckers COSS and STEi. :eek :eek :eek

Kerala, Kerala, India #685352

jsdhjsdhjsdh :zzz

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #684167

Why dont these STEi and COSS never realize we are also human????????We are not animals to sell.

Dont they realize how every one's family suffer???:( :( :( :(

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #684161

I had bad experience with STEi and COSS.My Father found from his friends that some thing going wrong.

So we applied through another agent leaving COSS. Right now I am fine in Singapore. I see many STEi students suffering.

Thank Jeasus you are always with me....:roll :roll :roll

to Jerry #979354

May I know you are in which institute now?

I am Usha from India.I really had a bad time with STEi and COSS.

I was recruited from Indian Mumbai COSS office and brought to STEi Singapore.

Really bad service and I have lot lot of money.:sigh :sigh